The right medication at the right time,
all the time
Automated Medication Management System
Put simply the problem is medication non-adherence.
- One of the leading causes for loss of independence among elderly.
- 47.8 million people age 65 or older in the US (2015) and this number is projected to reach 78 million by 2035.
- Approximate 50% of Americans have difficulties taking medications as directed, mainly seniors.
High medication non-adherence cost to health insurers includes:
- 10% off all hospitalizations
- 125,000 annual deaths
- $100B+ annual hospital costs
High Rated Reviews
My brother was taking 21 different medications a day to manage his cancer. We couldn't have managed without Medi-Trust to manage his medications. It really gave us peace of mind.
When we went out of town for the weekend, I turned off the machine, turning it on when we returned. It picked right up in sequence with the right date, time, and dispense sequence.
Once I got used to using the machine, it was much easier to take all of my pills at the right time and it was very accurate.